Contract | Temp
Extra Manpower Assistance
- – When an employee is out of the office temporarily due to family leave, vacation, or long term illness.
- – Work load has temporarily increased or fallen behind.
- – Meeting a deadline with special projects such as computer migrations, tax season, end of the quarter / year accounting, inventory.
- – Office help such as a receptionist to answer phones, data entry, or filing / scanning.
Payrolling | Leasing Employees
Alternatives to Direct Hire Employment
- – Payrolling is when a company is responsible for collecting and remitting payroll taxes and for paying all the employer taxes such as FICA, FUTA, SUTA, Worker’s Compensation and any local payroll taxes.
- – Provides benefits to its employees such as health insurance, dental insurance, 401K plans, flexible spending accounts, and general liability insurances.
- – Payrolling is for the contingent workforce, which means you payroll temporary employees, seasonal employees, and project based employees, but generally not your permanent workforce.
- – Employee leasing is a contractual arrangement in which the leasing company, also known as a professional employer organization (PEO), is the official employer.
- – Employment responsibilities are typically shared between the leasing company and the business owner.
- – The PEO’s job is to pay employees and handle all the administration of payroll and benefits. Your job is to manage your employees and make sure the information you provide the PEO is accurate.
- – A Professional Employer Organization (PEO) is able to cost-effectively manage all HR-related functions by acting as a co-employer of your staff; this allows your business to focus resources in other areas.
Contract to Hire | Temp-To-Hire
Try Before You Buy
- – When interviews are not enough to truly understand a candidate’s personalities or capabilities, do a trial run as a contract-to-hire to ensure that the candidate lives up to their resume.
- – Short-term opportunities typically vary from three months to a year, with the opportunity to become full-time, permanent jobs at the end of the contract.
- – No strings atached. Hire the help that you need quickly, without having to maintain a potential employee’s taxes, worker’s compensation, SUTA, FUTA, medical benefits, or vacation time. In addition, your company’s unemployment rating will not be affected.
Permanent | Full-Time
Direct Hire Placement
Includes sourcing, screening, negotiating salary and presenting candidates for consideration. No fees are incurred until an offer is made and accepted.
Three Package Options:
- – 18% of the 1st year’s annual salary with a 90-day guarantee refill or prorated refund period; 2nd 90 days – 50% off of original fee charge.
- – 15% of the first year’s annual salary with a 60-day guarantee refill or prorated refund period; 2nd 60 days – 50% off of original fee charge.
- – 10% of the 1st years’s annual salary with no guarantee period and payment will need to be made within 10 days of invoice received.
Flat Fee $349 per job for 30 days
- – Advertising for recruiting candidates on multiple websites.
- – Websites include: JuJu, Glassdoor.com, SimplyHired, Facebook, Linkedin, CreerBuilder, Monster, Indeed and Twitter.
- – Click Here to Purchase